Motivational Monday: Just Take One More Step

Isn't it weird when you look back from your old photos and realize how much you've grown in just a little amount of time? I've been one of those people who think that their dreams are just too far away and too hard to reach. However, as hardships come by and as we face through challenges along the way, we grow and we elevate more and more towards that dream that seemed so far away when we first started. It's normal to feel hopeless at times, and it's normal to feel tired; however, what's important is how we learn to regain hope and stand up at the midst of our mistakes and weaknesses.

It doesn't matter how far the distance is because what truly matters is the challenges you've overcome, people you've met, and events that have taught you wisdom. And that is how we grow. We grow as we learn from our mistakes. We grow as we overcome each obstacle. We grow as we learn to tolerate other people. We grow as we seek courage to reach our dreams. We grow, we learn, we discover, we experience, and we succeed.

At times when you feel down and hopeless, think of how far you've come. You're bound to reach your dreams, you just have to learn to take one more step, even if that step is waking up in the morning or submitting an application form. All you have to do is take that step to elevate more and more towards your dreams. 

Never give up on your dreams. Believe that you can. Take risks and you'll eventually find yourself living your dreams.

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” 

Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

36 lovely thoughts:

  1. No matter how old you get you never stop dreaming of whats to come.. trust me I know!
    Have a great week my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powerful! Thank you so much. xx You too, have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this post! I found it just after watching Brian Tracy's Secrets Of Self Made Millionaires and I feel so much more motivated and and uplifted! I dream a lot. all the time, actually. It's kind of the only way I can stay upbeat and not depressed. Needless to say, sometimes it doesn't work. But mostly it does :3
    And that video is unbelievable, I hope you like it. Apparently some people paid $5000 to be there O_O so I'm glad I got to watch for free as its OUTSTANDING! I made loads of notes as sometimes they disappear from Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the link Star! I'm going to watch it right now. I'm glad you liked this post too ;) $5000? Oh my gosh! I'm so glad I've got to watch it for free too.

      Delete
  3. very motivating post, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great motivation post! i love reading posts like this ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is truely motivational zoe!!
    Specially wen m already in the monday blues zone. This blog just peps up the mood!
    Xoxo
    Www.dndb.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. That's so sweet! Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  6. I love the sentiment of this post.
    I often look back on old photos and see how much I've grown (and I don't mean just physically!). I remember how I felt back then and how I'm still here today with a smile on my face.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally relate to that! I'm glad you liked it :) xx

      Delete
  7. Amen sista! It's amazing when you think about how MUCH can happen in just one year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this every Monday to have the strength to go to school. Funny, right? Great blog post, Zoe! Have a great rest of the week. :)

    KC
    underneaththeesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. That's so sweet! Thank you, Erika xx

      Delete
  9. Love this post! The baby in the picture is so cute haha.

    Beth | BeautyBubbles x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww what a great post Zoe!! Great advice girl! I'm just in the middle of applying for jobs at the moment so this was awesome :) Keep up these motivational posts, they're wonderful!

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    (P.S. Congrats on 200 BL followers ;) very well deserved!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really? I'm so glad this post helped you! I will. Thank you so much xx OMG! I didn't even notice that! Thank you :)

      Delete
  11. I was just browsing by and came upon your blog - lovely blog with interesting posts ;) I followed through GFC! Keep in touch x

    Www.benishkhan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am now following you as well xx

      Delete
  12. Just what I needed to hear, no, read. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your post! You are such a great writer and I really needed this. I feel the same way about my dreams being too far to reach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. This just makes my day! Thank you xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to share, comment and follow. Kisses.