-->

March Empties 2014


Hi everyone! Sorry for not having been posting these past few days. Just so you know, I am doing my favorites and empties posts in an alternating pattern. Since last month I did a favorites post, this month I'm doing an empties post. It's not every month that I find a lot of favorites, and it's also not every month that I have a lot of empties; so this is what I'm doing. Let me know what you think about this idea on the comments down below. 


1. Raspberry Peach Macaron candle. Oh my gosh! I have been burning this up for the whole month. I was using this candle every day this month, which is a rare thing for me since I like switching up fragrances. This is my favorite from the Sweet Shop collection of Bath and Body Works. I would totally repurchase it!

2. Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer. Hands down, this is my most favorite moisturizer since last year! I've been religiously using this product over the past year. I love this product! It so moisturizing, and it has SPF 15 on it. It's definitely a drugstore must-have. Totally repurchasing it.

3. Simple Kind-to-Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover Pads. I love this product so much; I don't think I could find anything like it. My eyes get irritable and itchy easily, and this product is perfect for me because it doesn't make my sensitive eyes itch. Also, as a waterproof mascara lover, this is the perfect product! It really cleans my eye lashes really well without being too harsh. I've been repurchasing this for a long time, and I will continue to repurchase it. 

4. Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara. I seriously love this mascara. This is the perfect waterproof mascara for me. I use this every time I wear make-up. I also haven't found any product like it. I would repurchase it.

5. Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo. I love this product as a dry shampoo, but I had a really bad experience with the packaging. Its spray easily broke, and I wasn't able to use to it since then. It didn't even last for a week. It broke on my third try. I love the product in it, though. I would probably repurchase it if they change the packaging, but for now, I would not repurchase it.

6. Rimmel Glam' Eyes Precise Design Liquid Eyeliner Black Glamour. I loved this product before discovering the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I loved the precision that it gave me when using it. However, it smudges really easily, and it's not the tip is not the easiest to use when you're only a beginner. I would not repurchase it. 

7. Aveeno Active Naturals Smoothing Body Wash in Pomegranate. I love me some great-smelling body wash! I also love body washes that are exfoliating. Put them together and we have a winner! I love, love, love this body wash! I have been using this for three months now. I would definitely repurchase it. 

"When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars."
- Anonymous

Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

38 comments:

  1. Aw what a lovely post!
    I have never tried any of these products but they all sound really nice! I really really want that candle :p

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I definitely would recommend it ;) I think you'll love it.

      Delete
  2. That candle sounds amazing! I really need to start bringing some candles into my life.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're just starting to use candles, I would definitely recommend starting with this candle. :)

      Delete
  3. Our favs match! ^_^ I love all these products. But I haven't tried the liquid eye liner.
    I love Aveeno products too! Macaron Candle <3 I simply love Maybelline's Rocket Mascara!

    http://enchantedmirrorofdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really? How amazing :) I love, love, love Aveeno products to death! I think, in terms of moisturizing, Aveeno is the best. Thanks for your comment Shark! xx

      Delete
  4. Ohh, I would love to try that mascara!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Maybelline The Rocket Mascara!! It gives so much volume on my eyelash, it's amazing how Maybelline can offer amazing quality mascaras at affordable prices. :) I'm a huge fan of Aveeno too, keeps my hands soft and moisturised, and I love that it contains many natural ingredients! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    www.chriissydollxo.com
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah! I love Maybelline mascaras; I don't even have to curl my lashes when I use them. I'm glad you liked these products!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm now following you too ;)

      Delete
  7. That Maybelline mascara is SO good right?! That one and Benefit's They're Real are my two favourites atm :) I also got those Simple makeup remover wipes last year - my eyes are sensitive too so they work really well!

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knooow! Thank you for this comment Cachoo ;) xx

      Delete
  8. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(126)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello lovely, great post
    following you
    pls follow back
    fashionbysultana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute bb xx

    http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice review dear <3
    would u like to check out my blog?

    xx
    http://overloadstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really would like to try the Aveeno moisturizer! sounds great

    floralconstellation.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ! Amazing pics :-) , You're beautiful! :-))))

    http://nataliazarzycka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI Zoe, miss you.. It was a rough week but I am finding my happy place I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. I hope you'll find what you're looking for :) Thanks! I hope you're having a great weekend too xx

      Delete
  15. I've been seeing that moisturiser everywhere, so it must be good!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, that raspberry peach macaron candle sounds absolutely delicous :)

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. These sound amazing I really want to try the Aveeno moisturiser! I love your blog and I follow you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted! Thanks :)
    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am now following back :) xx

      Delete
  18. I've heard so many good things about the Maybelline Rocket Mascara! All my mascaras always smudge and smear, i think it's time to check that out the next time i go to the drugstores :)
    Thanks for sharing this ~
    Following you now gorgeous :)

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this post. I really appreciate it! I always read and try to respond to every comment as much as possible. I'd love to follow you, so leave your links as well. If you need to contact me, either shoot me an email at thatszoe22@gmail.com or tweet me @ZoeAiyanna. Hugs and kisses!