Majestical Jewelry: Fashionable & Stylish Jewelry



Hi lovelies! I am so glad to share with all of you a one-stop jewelry shop, Majestical. * They sell all kinds of fashionable and stylish jewelry, including charms, silver, pearl and gemstone jewelry, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces. All of their charms are compatible with top brand accessories, such as Trollbeads, Chamilia, Biagi, Pandora, and Persona.


They have contacted me to do a review on a piece of jewelry that they have. It's a turquoise dangling earring with a diamond in the middle. I love that this earring does not irritate my ears. I also love how this earring does not weigh as heavy as some dangling earrings. Its weight is perfect for those who goes to different places a lot, but still wants to look sassy. I hate it when earrings are so heavy. It just bugs me!



This pair of earrings is perfect for the spring and summer. I feel like, you can never go wrong with turquoise. You can pair it with these outfits:

Dress: Pinkqueen | Necklace: eCrater


Bustier: Charlotte Russe | Skirt: Polyvore

Which outfit do you prefer? The first or second one? Let me know in the comments down below! You can find their shop at http://www.majestical.com/. You can also find them in these social media:
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, and I hope you've gotten some ideas in styling turquoise earrings. And as always..
Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'
* This is a sponsored post.

44 comments:

  1. Those earrings are so so so pretty xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the first outfit,but the second one is pretty too:)
    http://onedayinmyhighheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first outfit will be gorgeous! Lovely style Zoe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. turquoise is one one my favorite colors, the earrings are really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely post, love your blog so much!

    candyflosstrees.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour, it would be perfect for the summery months.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. great earrings are cool :)
    i can ask maybe u can make one clik on choies on my blok it help me a lot ofc if u can ,kisses :*

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really love the earrings!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang, those earrings O_O DANG!
    They so majestic!! I normally go for much tamer earrings but I just love looking at these. :3

    I prefer the dress as an outfit by itself. I just prefer midi dresses. However, with the earrings, I prefer the crop top and skirt because it seems more versatile. Nice review!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel the same way. ;) I'm glad you liked the second outfit! ;)

      Delete
  10. I love those earrings. I may just need to go shopping now. Great post!
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've checked them out and I love every single piece they sell! Thank you for sharing, I'm always in a need of fashionable jewelry :)
    xx, Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you so much Tina. ;)

      Delete
  12. I love those earrings! I have a similar pair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those earrings and that skirt with the bow on it is so cute!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm glad you liked the earrings :)

      Delete
  14. Cute earrings! I personally prefer outfit 1 more

    Rica Anne | RicAnne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Obsessed with these!!


    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to meet my space as well and I hope you'll have as much fun as I am having in yours!
    I wish you lots of success.
    I'll surely follow you. I'll be glad if you follow me too )
    http://eternia-sama.blogspot.ru/
    Kisses from Russia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'aww, that's very sweet of you! I'm so glad you like my blog ;) I'll definitely be checking out your blog! Keep in touch, okay? xoxo

      Delete
  17. I need those earrings!!! Nice to see another fellow Arizonian (even thoughI live in NY now) :]

    XO Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to know another fellow Arizonian too! :) Thanks for visiting my blog

      Delete
  18. The Pinkqueen dress is so pretty!

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to share, comment and follow. Kisses.