Reader Appreciation Day!


The Reader Appreciation Award is for those whose comments most appealed to me and touched my heart, and/or has been a loyal reader. I do this every week to give back to my dearest and most loyal readers. I feature their blog/s in a blog post. I describe what their blog is about, what they talk about, and some unique and interesting features/series that they do in their blogs.

The reader who I chose to feature today is Shark of Fatness to Fitness and Mirror of Erised. The first one, Fatness to Fitness, is a fitness blog, which talks about healthy recipes, workout tips, healthy-eating tips, and other related topics. She advises great tips for staying healthy and fit. She also posts mouth-watering, healthy recipes. I really love her fitness blog. The latter, Mirror of Erised, is her personal blog, which talks about inspirational and motivational thoughts. She also shares awesome photos of places in her country. I really suggest checking out her blog. 
-
Soooo, what have you guys been doing lately? I've been so busy at school and at work, as usual, but I've been great at managing my time so far. But have to admit, I've been procrastinating at times, too. I've been one of those people who got drawn into the trance of flappy bird. Whaat? I'm sorry about this random rambling. I hope you all are having a great week!  
Catch with what I've been up to via Instagram, here. 

Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

28 lovely thoughts:

  1. Haha so many people seem to have got addicted to Flappy Bird. I never downloaded it so I guess I'll never know how great it is!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea and a way to give back to your readers! I hope you have a great weekend.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ;) I hope you have a great weekend too xoxo

      Delete
  3. Haha...I am really bad at flappy bird))
    I don`t now how, but I unfollowed you. Smth happened to my google page. But now I am following u again^_^

    http://irinafedkova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. That's why. :( I missed your comments Irina ;) xoxo

      Delete
  4. I better not look up this Flappy Bird or else I might get sidetracked too lol I already play Candy Crush and Zookeeper Battle all the time...I'll definitely check out her blogs, though :) Lately, I've been enjoying some unusually warm weather (in between all the things on my to-do list!). Have a great weekend Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing Flappy Bird has been deleted in the app/play store. I never played Candy Crush or Zookeeper Battle, though :)

      Wow! That's great. It's been warm here in Arizona, too! :) I hope you have a great weekend Galaxia!

      Delete
  5. Love this idea - it's a lovely way to feature readers and fans :) I never got a chance to download Flappy Bird either, but I'd totally be one of those people selling my phone to someone for $5000 if they wanted the game that desperately. haha.

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Ha ha! That can already buy 3 or 4 cars! xoxo

      Delete
  6. I am glad I was only addicted to flappy bird during 2 days xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, thanks for sharing Zoe! I hope you're managing your time better than me! Sorry I haven't been able to support as much as usual but glad to see you're still doing these lovely RAA's. I'll check out Shark's blogs when I get the opportunity. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Star! :) No worries. I hope everything's going fine with you! :) have a great weekend.

      Delete
  8. you're such a sweet blogger. :) a fellow filipina i came across the blogger world. Keep in touch lovely, :)
    and.. if you're interested..There's a giveaway on my blog. Hoping you could join :)
    ❤ http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will. :) Thanks for letting me know about your giveaway, too.

      Delete
  9. This is so nice!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this very inspiring post!

    Stay in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry. I was busy with my school & exams and couldn't check this post.

    I just opened my blog and thought of checking your blog. I saw that your latest post was 'Reader Appreciation Day.' I was like 'Ohhkayy so lets see who Zoe has appreciated today.' And opened to find out me! :O

    Thank you sooooo much Zoe! ^_^ I've been busy too. Busy with exams. My exams would get over on 27th. And then I'm gonna do all the blogging and the Power girl tag too.
    Haha. I'm addicted to Candy Crush. :P

    Take Care.
    - Shark :P

    http://enchantedmirrorofdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Shark! That's totally fine. I hope you're doing fine ;) I'm looking forward to reading your post! xoxo

      Delete
  12. this such a great idea. its my first time in your blog i i like it, can you tell i already follow u


    I will love to heard your opinion about my blog http://lovefeelfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely check your blog.

      Delete
  13. Readers appreciation award seems like a really cool concept!!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to share, comment and follow. Kisses.