The Liebster Blog Award

I have been nominated by Irina from Irinaf Blog and Cachoo Joo. Thank you so much! It seemed so much fun for me, so I might as well try it myself. I've been nominated by both of them and I'm totally grateful for that; however, I don't want this to be long, as if it's not long enough. So I decided to choose 11 questions from both of them.

RULES
  1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
  3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
  6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
  7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
  8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
MY ANSWERS
  1. Where makes you wanna travel most? I really have been meaning to travel to Europe, particularly, in Greece or in London. 
  2. What do you do M-F? (school or work) School
  3. What is your favorite book and film? I am so indecisive with this question! But it has to be among Quiet by Susan Cain, the Hunger Games trilogy, and Percy Jackson & the Olympians. My favorite film has definitely got to be Step Up! 
  4. Where do you live (country, city)? Phoenix, Arizona, USA
  5. Best thing about the wintertime? Definitely, hot tea!
  6. Favourite TV show or YouTube channel? (Whatever you prefer!) Bubzbeauty
  7. What is your blog about? Lifestyle, beauty, and fashion
  8. What's the last thing that made you smile? A joke from a friend.
  9. Do you like animals? I sure do! 
  10. Your favorite TV show? Dr. Who & American Horror Stories
  11. What can you say about my blog? I looove it so much! I definitely read each and every one of your posts. :)

FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
(TMI alert)!

  1. I am a huge fan of horror movies.
  2. I eat apples with peanut butter.
  3. I am addicted to Tekken and the Sims. (Yes, I am secretly a geek).
  4. I enjoy listening to Korean pop. 
  5. My guilty pleasures are stationeries and notebooks.
  6. I can lucid dream.
  7. I love photography.
  8. I'm a huge nerd when it comes to scientific phenomena.
  9. I can spend a whole day researching something that I've been curious at. (As a matter of fact, I am now researching about the Many-Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics. Just for fun).
  10. I love vintage stuff.
  11. I extremely enjoy doing photo shoots.
NOMINEES
  1. Andrea of Andysparkles
  2. Lauren of A Touch of Southern Grace
  3. Kweng of Hey it's Kweng!
  4. Lily of Rainbow Chiffon
  5. Karolyn of The Relished Roost
  6. Rachael of Letters from a Mermaid
  7. Star of Star: The Alter-Ego Writer
  8. Royal of Fashion & Culture Diary
  9. Shurooq of Mirror of Erised
  10. hobovogue
  11. Shannon of Happiness is Blog
QUESTIONS
  1. What's your most favorite part of blogging?
  2. What do you do other than blogging?
  3. What are your interests?
  4. What is your favorite TV show?
  5. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you like to be with you?
  6. What is your main goal for this year?
  7. How would you like to see yourself in 10 years time?
  8. Where do you want to travel?
  9. Are you a listener or a speaker?
  10. What do you like most about yourselfphysical and characteristic trait?
  11. Describe a dream vacation.

Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

28 lovely thoughts:

  1. I love reading this tag. Congratulations on being nominated!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for nominating me

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. THanks Zoe will answer all tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Zoe dear. It's such a pleasure. I had fun reading through. I'm excited to answer them all. >___<

    kisses,
    -kweng
    heyitskweng.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to your response for this tag! :) Hope you enjoy it

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much, Zoe!! Wow, this is my first blog nomination. =D Okay, I will get round to doing this ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. My pleasure hun ;) You should! This is so much fun :)

      Delete
    2. Okay, I've done it! Answered your questions, and also nominated you again because you are awesome. You can find it on my Alter Ego Writer blog or click HERE.

      (P.S. You can ignore all the waffle, LOL XD )

      Delete
    3. I'll definitely check it out! Thank you so much for responding. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for tagging me Zoe. :)
    I will do this soon. :')

    http://enchantedmirrorofdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries ;) This tag is so much fun!

      Delete
  7. I'm always happy to discover new bloggers and a fellow Filipina at that.....more power & thanks for sharing bits & pieces of yourself !!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You truly deserve it <3

    Kristine
    tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh congrats!!! i'll have to do this sometime soon, so flattered you tagged me to participate too :)) !!

    xoxo hobovogue ღ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing your response ;) Of course, hun. My pleasure ;)

      Delete
  10. I'll be joining the bandwagon, someone just nominated me. It's fun answering the questions and giving random questions to the nominees. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats love! I'll be more than happy to check your post. I really enjoy reading other bloggers' posts about this tag. ;)

      Delete
  11. Hi there zoe. I nominated you for The Liebster Award. It is found on my blog http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/ (Click the GET TO KNOW ME button) xo have a nice day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to share, comment and follow. Kisses.