I've come prepared!


The Reader Appreciation Award is for those whose comments most appealed to me and touched my heart, and/or has been a loyal reader. I do this every week to give back to my dearest and most loyal readers. I feature their blog/s in a blog post. I describe what their blog is about, what they talk about, and some unique and interesting features/series that they do in their blogs.


The reader whom I chose to feature this week is Rachael of Letters from a Mermaid. Similar to Lauren, she's one of my most lost readers. She has been my reader almost since I started blogging. She's one of the bloggers who inspired me to connect and engage with my readers. She's the first person to welcome me to the blogging world with her tweet; since then, we have exchanged e-mails and text messages to each other. She really knows how to communicate with her readers and become friends with them. She also blogs about fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. She also does amazing customized stationeries. Check her blog out!

Also, I just want to apologize for me being in MIA mode this past week. Most of you know that I'm in college, and it has really taken over my life. However, I never use this as an excuse not to have quality blog posts. I have some posts in drafts that I have created whenever I can't find time to write a post. Aha! I've come prepared! I just didn't have time to post it, but I try as hard as I can to maintain the quality of my blog. I will also try my best to post twice a week. Thank you for your patience, lovelies! And for those whose emails haven't been answered, I'm not ignoring them. I will respond to each of them as soon as possible. Take care!

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 

― Mae West

Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

18 lovely thoughts:

  1. congratulations for the award!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize hon! We will be here when you are ready and have the time to post. Thanks for introducing us to Rachael! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Thank you so much Shannon! My pleasure ;)

      Delete
  3. Aww lovely post again Zoe! Love the "reader appreciation award" idea :) Hope college starts to settle down a bit too! (It can get pretty hectic!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, great post! Hope everything's going okay at college. Lauren's blog is nice! LOL all the best bloggers end up on your blog XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope so too ;) I couldn't agree more!

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely post, I love how you're taking time to thank your readers and say how much you appreciate them. Lovely post and hope college calms down soon (totally feel your pain right now, coursework deadlines are killing me)

    Kassie from www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Story of my life. Ha ha! I totally agree. :) I hope college calms down soon ;)

      Delete
  6. I have to take a look at her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Glad I found your blog and knew that you are a Filipina too! Followed you now. :)

    http://daintychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check your blog out ;)

      Delete
  8. Such a lovely post! I think it's great that you acknowledge/appreciate your readers. We all do but this is just a great idea and another step to show how that you actually care. Thanks for introducing us to Rachael! :)

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to share, comment and follow. Kisses.