Insert Alt red hotspot green hotspot purple hotspot yellow hotspot olive hotspot teal hotspot brown hotspot

Saturday, January 4, 2014

December Favorites

December Favorites
  1. Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer This has been one of my all-time favorites, especially for the cold weather. It makes my skin extremely soft right after applying it to my face. I have been using this product for almost a year now, since I've been introduced to it. It also has SPF 15, so it's a win-win.
  2. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm I use this for at least twice a week and it really makes my hair soft and silky. It prevents me from having split-ends and controls hair frizz. 
  3. Nivea Lip Butter Loose Tin, Smooth Kiss I've used this product all winter long. It really prevents me from having dry and chapped lips, especially during the cold weather. I only apply this in the morning and in the evening; since it does the job perfectly, I don't have to keep on re-applying again and again.
  4. St. Ives Green Tea Scrub I use this product once a day to get the dirt and make up off my face. This product totally changed my life; it prevented me from having acne on my face and it erased some of my black spots too. I'd really recommend this acne treatment.
  5. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Oil I use this after I take a shower. It helps my hair become soft and silky, and it prevents my hair from drying. I don't apply this product on my roots since it has a tendency to make your hair look oily.
  6. TRESemme Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Treatment This product is my life saver. It treated my split-ends, and now, I can't stop using it. I apply it when my hair is 80% dry after washing my hair. I'd really recommend this product for those who have a bad case of split-ends.
  7. Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara You can never go wrong with this product. I feel like this really is the perfect mascara. I've tried several other new mascaras, but I'm definitely sticking to this one. You can also purchase a waterproof one. It's the best mascara, in my opinion. It doesn't smudge, and it stays all-day.
  8. Essie Sunday Funday Nail Polish This is one of my go-to nail polishes. I love the coral color of this nail polish. I feel like this looks great on all skin tones. I especially love the vibe that these types of color give.
  9. Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm, Strike a Rose This one is my favorite Baby Lips Electro. It's the perfect color, and the color is so versatile. It gives an effortless vibe but still put-together. 

Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

51 comments:

  1. Nice post))
    I really like 7, 8 and 9
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great blog! I read you!
    http://katebunak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great picks! I love the rocket mascara, I use almost everyday, it is the best!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard so much about these Baby Lips from Maybelline, I think I will have to try it out soon!

    xx

    andysparkles
    Take part in my International Give-away with Jollychick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want that lip butter lol!
    ifashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use the same Tresemme Treatment! Or used to really, I justtttt finished the bottle. Lasts a long time! I will have to pick up another sometime :)

    kittenishcuriosities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks I love the Nivea Lip Butters.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I'm putting yous favorite hair products on my must-buy when I head to the mall. I have a badly damaged hair which needs lots of TLC! Hope your favorites works well on me too :)

    xoxo,
    http://www.angeliepangilinan.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so! I really love them. It works perfectly well for my formerly damaged hair. xoxo

      Delete
  9. These items all look amazing! I love that Essie nail polish.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE #3! SO necessary.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, I am definitely going to try some of these products - have followed your blog and if you are looking for something new to read, check mine out at http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love number 4 and number 5. I'd swear by anything from the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil line as that stuff has saved my split ends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I should try the Aveeno Moisturizer. :)

    http://celerhinaaubrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I promise not to disappoint you hun ;)

      Delete
  14. I'm in love with so many of the products you mention! The mascara is definitely one of my hg products, I haven't tried anything better. Again, great post :) I'm loving your blog!

    By the way, I followed you on bloglovin and GFC. It would mean so much if you'd check out my blog and follow back if you like it.

    Keep in touch!
    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you hun! I mean, I've tried other mascaras but I still always come back to this one. :) Of course, I'd love to hun! Thank you so much xoxo

      Delete
  15. I have an award for you http://irinafedkova.blogspot.ru/2014/01/blog-post.html :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. xoxo

      Delete
  16. Thank you for the great review! Definitely agree with St. Ives! It has been my go-to face wash for the past couple of years and it has certainly done me justice!

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I certainly just loooove St. Ives a loot! I'm you liked this post ;)

      Delete
  17. Awesome choices you've got! :) I would love to try out Maybelline's Baby Lips and Rocket Mascara is one of my fav too! :) They make my eyes look bigger and prettier. :)) Great Post.

    http://enchantedmirrorofdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. Try checking out the Baby Lips Electro line! You'll love it. ;)

      Delete
  18. nice post! the essie nail polish looks great!
    xoxo
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I feel like I need maybelline baby lips in my life, this tint looks perfect.
    Essie nail polish is lovely colour too, the name is so cute for it.

    Have a good day Zoe! :')

    Essence of Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! I'm soo glad you like these picks. xoxo You too hun!

      Delete
  20. love you blog!!!

    hope we could follow each other.
    so let me know on my blog page!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Witaj kochana.

    Chciałabym Cię prosić, abyś poklikała w link do Sheinside, który znajduje się w tym poście : http://caaarolyn.blogspot.com/2014/01/sheinside.html
    Byłabym Ci ogromnie wdzięczna, jeśli klikniesz, napisz mi w komentarzu, a ja odwdzięczę się Tobie jak tylko zechcesz.
    Mam nadzieję, że wiesz jak ważna dla nas- bllogerek, jest współpraca z jakimś sklepem internetowym.

    Pozdrawaim gorąco
    Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  22. that essie colour is soo pretty! loved this post, it was great to see what your favourites are!
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great products!Love the post!
    http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the reviews on those products! I may have to try some out! I love your blog! I am now following you, would love if you followed me back!
    xoxo
    Kendra
    http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure! :) Thank you. I'm glad you liked this. Sure, of course ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment on this post. I really do appreciate it. Have a nice day!
xoxo Zoe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...