A Year of Self-Discovery


Hi lovelies! I'm greatly sorry for I have taken so much time on this post. I've been procrastinating! Great way to start the year, huh? Just kidding! Here's a quick round-up of my blog posts over 2013, arranged according to page views. Did you miss one? Come, check it out! Which post over this year was your favorite one? Comment down below. Thank you!
  1. Secrets to Happiness
  2. College Advice
  3. Good Karma
  4. The Best Gift You Can Give
  5. Dealing with Negative People and Criticism
  6. The Art of Giving
  7. First Impressions
  8. A Break From All the Madness
  9. Wintelicious Tag
  10. Be Your Best Self
2013 is the year when I first started blogging and started going to college. It's also the year when my family and I migrated to the US. It has really been a great year for me. It's the year when I found who my true friends are, discovered who I really am, and took big steps that have really changed my life. So much happiness and sorrow, joy and resentment, positivity and negativity, and wisdom and challenges occurred within this time span. I have met new people, discovered new things, ventured on new adventures, and faced a lot of struggles.

In my opinion, the best way to define 2013 is turnover. 
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” 
― Dr. Seuss

Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,

♥ ♥ ♥
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'

40 lovely thoughts:

  1. Hey, Zoe! I read everything just now! I've been missing out a lot! :') Looking forward to your future posts!! Keep blogging <3

    Nagmamahal,
    Ysabel ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright, love! Glad to hear from you. :) Thank you so much! xoxo Haha. I love that complimentary closing. <3

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely post :) all the best for 2014
    Bea x
    www.beasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new reader, so, I can`t tell)
    But I love ur blog!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And welcome to my blog hun :)

      Delete
  4. this is a lovely post!" i like the winterlicious tag!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked that tag! :) Thank you xoxo

      Delete
  5. Awww great post Zoe! My favourite post from last year was The Art Of Giving one. Actually I think I'll give that a re-read now. :) I love how you always end your posts on a positive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thank you so much Star! I'm so glad you liked that. :) xoxo

      Delete

  6. Your Page is lovely, I have followed you.
    Trust you’ll come and check out my blog too xx
    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great post! My favorite one from 2013 was First Impressions.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! :) Thanks for answering my question. xoxo

      Delete
  8. Such beautiful post,you are so beautiful xx:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of them, Zoe!! I love the positive spirits you vibrate! :) You had an amazing year!! So glad things worked out for you:) moving can be hard!! My fave post?! Hmmm, I really enjoyed reading them all... Maybe "Be your Best Self" or "the art of giving". Lol, I remember when I just came to your blog, I finished reading one post, and the Linked In widget suggested some other more posts, and I just kept clicking and reading away!! :P BTW, that one college advice "STUDY STUDY STUDY" made me procrastinate less!! :) xxxx,

    Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. That's so sweet of you Nikkie! Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I'm so lucky to have a reader like you, love. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  10. Ahw, really great!! :)

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post is very inspirational. :) I wish you the very best for 2014 and I hope you'll experience more wonderful things! And I totally agree that it's the quote that best describe 2013. I really enjoyed your 'First Impression' posts, they're very helpful. <3 Would you like us to follow each other in GFC and BlogLovin'? I would love to stay in touch and be friends! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, love! I'm glad you liked that post :) Of course, I'd love to befriend you and follow you. You take care as well ;) xoxo

      Delete
  12. such a wise post - and I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your post 'Good Karma' the most. I fell in love with your blog the moment I read that article. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet post, ive been a reader of your blog for quite awhile now and i love how you express your thoughts through words, keep it up Zoe :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad to hear that you're liking how I blog. Thank you so much! I will. ;)

      Delete
  15. great post!let’s follow each other on gfc&bloglovin?
    flw me and tell where u’ve followed me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I went to read your old posts and must say you have a beautiful soul. I love how positive you are and like to make lives better.

    Sincerely, Christine from Invisible Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw. Thank you so much! That really means so much to me. <3

      Delete
  17. you are so sweet! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to share, comment and follow. Kisses.