Insert Alt red hotspot green hotspot purple hotspot yellow hotspot olive hotspot teal hotspot brown hotspot

Monday, December 16, 2013

Reader Appreciation Day

Reader Appreciation

Starting this day I will do a series called "Reader Appreciate Day" where I will choose a reader/s whose comment I really appealed to me to be featured. I will do this every week to give back to my readers and to show that I do appreciate each and every one of you. You guys make my day and I don't know how I could thank you enough. Thank you so much!



The reader that I chose to feature this week is Rachel from Heylinni. She's a fashion blogger who styles the most adorable Asian fashion pieces. She also blogs about anime, korean pop, ulzzangs, and video games. She does circle lenses and other beauty-related items reviews as well. I'd love to if you check her blog! She's an awesome one. Thank you for your comments!

Reader Appreciation Award

Be better than who you were yesterday.
Love,
♥ ♥ ♥

24 comments:

  1. lovely post


    I have an ongoing sponsored giveaway on my blog, it would be great if you can check it out and join. http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2013/12/win-amazing-dresses-worth-200-from.html

    xx
    ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea and it's adorable! Lovely blog.
    Would you like to follow each other??

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! I'd love to follow you. xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love this idea, it really does show how much you care about your readers. I love it!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! ;) I'd love to. xoxo

      Delete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That´s a really great idea!

    Now I´m following you on g+ I don´t what happened with GFC :( follow me on G+ or bloglovin!

    didianadi.blogspot.mx 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you on G+ and bloglovin hun! xoxo

      Delete
  6. sweet post <3
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the introduction to another great blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet post!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a lovely idea! It's great to shout out the readers of blogs - sometimes i think i underappreciate mine! :(
    XXX
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do this! ;) It felt good when they reply back. xoxo

      Delete
  10. This is such a wonderful idea! I love it!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey dear, I really like your blog! would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc? just let me know!

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment on this post. I really do appreciate it. Have a nice day!
xoxo Zoe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...