1. Balance your time. Don't procrastinate and be all frantic when the due time is up. Set a target date of where you ought to finish a certain activity, preferably a day before its due date. Don't let time manage you, you have to manage your time.
2. Focus on what you are doing. Know your priorities and goals. You really have to put your mind onto what you're doing, and avoid distractions.
3. Relax. This is the most important thing. You have to schedule your own "me time," where you relax and just stop worrying about what you need to do and stuff you haven't done. Meditation is one effective relaxation method. Or maybe you like painting your nails, set a time for you to do that. Or maybe watch a movie with your friends.
4. Exercise. This is one way to set your mind from stress. I assure you. Run a mile. Walk your dog. Jog across the block. Go to the gym.
5. Just say "no." You have to know your limits. If you really can't do it, just say no. Refuse to accept added work, if you know you can't handle it.
6. Know what stresses you. If it's a person, then try to avoid him. If it's a topic such as politics and the likes, avoid talking about it. If it's time pressure, manage your time.
I hope these tips help you. What are your techniques for coping up with stress?
Please let me know in the comments below.
Be better than who you were yesterday.
♥ ♥ ♥