1. Try to stay away from negative people. They can bring you down, so try to stay away from them. Especially those who say negative things about you, just for their own happiness. Surround yourself with people who makes you feel good and makes you laugh.
2. Never say anything negative about other people. Let's say you just called someone "ugly", do you feel good about that? See, you don't have to say anything negative about that person if you know she will just feel bad about herself. Don't criticize others just for your own fascination.
3. Find your passion. If you still don't know what your passion is, look for it. Try new things, and hunt for new experiences. Doing whatever makes you happy is best hobby. If you like dancing, join the dance club or try joining dance classes.
5. Be a positive thinker. Think about everything that happens positively. That's the most healthiest way of living with a lot of problems. Like for example, your dog just died, don't think it as "death of someone", think of it as a lesson or maybe the reason of you adopting a new and better dog. Everything happens for a reason.
6. Increase your own self-esteem. "People who like and accept themselves feel good about life in general." Believe in yourself, you are better than who you think you are. Accept who you are and like who you became now.
7. Be outgoing. Go out and have fun. Be high-spirit and cheerful. Treasure every people you meet. If you're an introvert, try going out of the box. Try doing things you think you wouldn't do.
8. Surround yourself with people who love you. Knowing and feeling that someone loves and cares about you can increase your happiness. Share quality times with your loved ones. Feeling isolated and alone can lead you to negative thoughts and negative feelings. Enjoy the company of others.
9. Maintain good health. Go to the gym or maybe attend dance classes. Being active makes your mind think well and prevents you from anxiety and bad moods. Pro-activity can help you boost your mood.
10. Smile. You see smile is contagious. Let's say for example, someone just smiled at you then you smiled
back, but someone happened to catch that grin, so he would just smile back at you, and the cycle goes on. Smile! Someone might be having a bad day, why won't you smile at them to make them feel happy, besides it just takes a little amount of muscle movement. I promise you, you'd feel great after that.
If everything else fails, just keep on SMILING.
How about you? What makes you happy?
Before you leave this page, would you lift your cheeks without touching them? There you go.
Be better than who you were yesterday.